Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Information About My Presentation

My "All About Me" project will include me being a wife, mother, student, and substitute teacher. It will show how Iam interested in becoming an effective teacher which is also one of my aspirations. I will talk about my job as a substitute teacher which has helped me focus on becoming a teacher. I will also talk about my family, and my children will be the focus of that topic. I will also talk about how I like to work in the classroom. My presentation will include how I hate the fact that I still have problems juggling everything that I have to do at one time. I will also will tell how it feels like an adventure when I go fishing. Last and not least, I will talk about some of my favorite things.

1 comment:

Jennifer Averitt said...

Great job Tomeka. Keep up the good work.

What an inspiration you are to others. I understand the frustration of juggling everything. But you know what??? you can do it! We do what we must to better ourselves and our families.

Keep up the great job you are doing.